Our Recommended Interac E-Transfers Casinos
No matter which trusted casino you decide to deposit and play at, the first step after making the decision is to settle on a payment processor available in the casino’s cashier section. Below you will find a list of Canadian casinos that accept Interac E-Transfers. The method is a highly secure way to access funds from your Canadian bank account without revealing sensitive financial data to the casino or any other online merchant.
Many Canadians who shop online are already familiar with the method, but some may not know that it can be used to fund gaming accounts as well as make other purchases over the internet. Interac is becoming more popular as a deposit method all the time and many online gaming sites have added it to their cashier systems. Interac offers a number of advantages to players. Check out our list of trusted casinos and the ins and outs of using Interac below. Happy gambling!
Best Interac Casinos for 2018
Advantages of using Interac
There are several benefits in using Interac as a depositing method at online casinos.
1) Popularity: Interac is a well known online purchasing method for goods and services, so many Canadians will take to the method easily when it comes to depositing in a casino account. Whether you like to play at LeoVegas, Casumo, Yeti Casino, or a hybrid casino and betting site like Sports Interaction, each one of them accepts Interac deposits.
2) Withdrawals: One advantage of using Interac is that it is tied directly to your bank or credit account so many casinos that accept it as a deposit method will also let you withdraw back to it. Rather than waiting up to seven working days for your winnings to appear on a credit or debit card, or paying fees for bank wires, your payout can go right to your account.
3) Anti-Fraud: Multiple layers of security ensure players that their bank account or credit card numbers don’t need to be given to any online casino. While you can send money to and from your bank and Interac account, and transfer from casino to Interac, it provides another level of security.
Disadvantages of using Interac
1) Expiry: The recipient must complete actions to affect every transaction. If the casino somehow neglects to debit your Interac account, yet credits your gaming account, the transaction’s life-cycle will expire in 30 days. If a player doesn’t notice that they played for free it may take awhile to sort it with the merchant.
2) Phishing: Transaction notices are done via email. All electronic transactions are as vulnerable to phishing as the sender is. If a player doesn’t log into their account directly but responds to an email asking for passwords or other information, they could give bad actors access to their accounts.
Bottom Line on Interac Casinos
Interac is a Canada-only deposit and withdrawal method. If you have a bank account at any of the big 5 banks in Canada, you can use Interac E-Transfers. The transfers will only show on your bank statement as Interac, not casino deposits, and your security is always assured. It is one of the fastest methods for deposits available.