Blacklisted and Non-recommended casino list
When browsing through BestCasinosCanada.com you can find an abundance of credible, play-worthy casinos which accept Canadian players. From new online casinos which show all the positive signs of future market leading sites to established well-known brands like publicly traded Mr. Green or William Hill which has been operating as a UK bookie for more than 80 years. Sadly though, not all online casinos are honest. The industry is filled with operators who are in it to make a quick buck and disappear. Although the casino industry is highly profitable, some companies don’t settle for the fact the house always wins, and try to earn more money via different schemes, scams, and malpractices.
Don’t let this discourage you from online gaming. While we recommend using caution when choosing an online gaming site, at the end of the day most casinos abide by the rules and requirements of the gambling regulatory bodies, and use fair software providers like Microgaming, Net Entertainment and Playtech.
How do dishonest casinos operate?
There are many ways in which an online casino be dishonest. Some of these things mean it is an outright scam (a rogue casino), while others indicate it is simply not a good casinos to play in that doesn’t appreciate its clients. Here are the most common fault we have discovered in online casinos:
- Lack of fair gaming: Casinos that use obscure gaming platforms which aren’t tested and licensed properly, and aren’t regulated by any authority (and thus, their game-play winnings are not audited by a third party that confirms the fairness of play).
- Casino bonus fraud: Some casinos which offer welcome bonuses or other forms of bonuses, but in fact, offer lower bonuses than advertised (or no bonuses at all).
- Not paying back winnings: Some casinos will try to make the process as difficult as can possibly be to discourage players from withdrawing winnings, and some will simply refuse to pay back using odd excuses.
- Lack of privacy: Many casinos sell your private details to other other online casinos, so they can advertise to you. In most cases, you would only know this in-retro, as casinos usually sell their client lists after they shut down.
- Lack of response: When a casino’s customer service cannot be reached, players are “stuck”. They can’t deposit or withdraw for prolonged periods.
- False advertising: Casinos which claim to have features or traits they actually don’t possess. Some rogue casinos claim to have licences in remote jurisdictions which don’t even offer gaming licenses!
- Stolen software: Some casinos simply “rip-off” existing software instead of applying for a license. This results in games that appear to be genuine, operating on a different, untested, gaming engine.
- Not paying business partners: Affiliate websites, like this one, are making their earning via the referral of clients to gaming operators. When casinos aren’t paying their closest business partners, it is only reasonable to believe they wouldn’t pay their clients.
Dishonest and rogue casino list 2017
|Virtual Casino Group: Club Player Casino, Cool Cat Casino, Prism Casino, Ruby Slots, and more||Not paying player winnings|
|Ace Revenue Group: Le Bon Casino, Planety7 Casino, Slot Madness Casino and more||Assumed to be related to Virtual Casino Group (Not paying player winnings)|
|Mighty Slots Group: 99 Slot Machines, Slot Nuts, Slot Luv and more||Not paying player winnings|
|Blacknote Group: 21 Dikes, Casino Moons, 7 Spins Casino and more||Dishonest T&C|
|FutureBet Group: Doms Casino, Big Daddys Casino, US Star Casino and more||Not paying player winnings|
|Gate N.V Group: City Club Casino, City Tower Casino and more||Dishonest T&C|
|Sunny Group: Miami Beach Casino, Goldgate Casino||Not paying player winnings|
|Winner Casino||Dishonest T&C|
|Netad / Affective Group: WinPalace Casino, Casino Titan, Golden Cheery Casino, Slots of Fortune and more||Dishonest T&C|
|AmigoTechs Casino||Unfair gaming odds|
|Moore Games Casino||Not paying player winnings|
|EU Casino / SkillsOnNet Software||Unfair gaming odds|
|WinADay Casino||Unfair gaming odds|
|Slotland casino||Unfair gaming odds|
|Ultimate Bet and Absolute Poker||Staff member stole millions from unsuspecting poker players|
|Start Your Own Casino||Unfair gaming odds|
|Oyster Gaming Casinos||Unfair gaming odds|
|Transnet Casino (MGM)||Unfair gaming odds|
|Cleopatra Casino||Unfair gaming odds|
|Oceans Online Casino||Not paying player winnings|
|Otobet||Fake software games|
|ToBwin.com||Fake casino pretending to be Bwin|
|WinAsDealer||Not paying player winnings|
|World Wide Wagering||Fake software games|
|Sierra Star Group: Sierra Star Casino, Nuts Poker, Royal Dice Casino and more||Not paying player winnings|
|Casniova Group: 7 Heaven Casino, Golden Trmp, Slots Alley and more||Unfair gaming odds|
Online casinos offer a great opportunity to casino players who wish to experience the thrill of gaming without the need to travel. There are a lot of great casinos which have been operating in an impeccable manner for years now. There are plenty of dishonest casinos as well that will steal or withhold their clients’ money, tune down the payout percentages, advertise false terms, or stop paying their business partners.
Be very selective about the online casinos you decide to play with, and use website like ours to find the best online casinos in Canada. Happy gaming.